Appointment Service - North Camp
After careful consideration for the health and well being of both our customers and staff, an appointment service we will be our predominant service. These are extreme measures and we hope you understand the need for us to protect everyone. If you have not made an appointment then of course we will of course endeavour to serve you as soon as possible but dependent on staff availability and existing appointments.
PLEASE READ THE POLICY BELOW AND THEN SELECT 'BOOK NOW' AT FOOT OF THIS PAGE
Each appointment is for one child and carries a £5 charge which is non refundable if you do not attend the appointment or cancel with less than 48 hours notice (non-negotiable). The charge can be used as credit against a purchase on the day or on a future purchase
Time is strictly limited to 15 minutes per booking and can not be extended or shared with another child. If you are late we reserve the right to refuse service and your fee will not be refunded. Camp Road is closed for parking so please allow sufficient time to park in the nearby car parks (which are free of charge)
Please bring clean socks for your child as we can no longer provide socks (we can not serve without these).
A booking can only be accompanied by one adult and one child spectator.
No pushchairs permitted in store as we have limited space (please call and let us know in advance if you require wheelchair access).
Card payments only (no cash).
We have no customer toilet facilities
Exchanges or refunds for faulty items require an appointment to be made (charge still applies, see booking form)
We also have the following health and safety guidelines in place:
- we request sanitiser is used on entering and exiting our building
- face coverings are to be worn for everyone aged over 4 years
- your children are your responsibility please ensure that they stay in your allocated seated area and refrain from touching equipment or stock
- we ask that you respect others (staff and customers) as we have all had different experiences, tolerances and anxieties to this situation
- if you or your child are ill we reserve the right not serve you
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch
** By booking an appointment you confirm that you accept the above policy **