Ahead of your visit, please see our Shoe Buying Guide and Returns Policy
For the health and well being of both our customers and staff, initially we will require appointments but when it is safe to do so, we will also offer walk-ins but there may be a wait and you will need to queue outside the shop.
IT IS IMPORTANT YOU READ THE BOOKING POLICY BELOW (updated 15/07/21) BEFORE YOU SELECT 'BOOK NOW' AT FOOT OF THIS PAGE
Appointments are available for 1,2,3 or 4 children and carries a £5/10/15 charge which is non refundable if you do not attend the appointment or cancel with less than 48 hours notice (non-negotiable). The charge can be used as credit against a purchase on the day or on a future purchase.
We have allocated 15 minutes per booking, there is flexibility with timings should you child have special requirements or needs. If you are late we reserve the right to refuse service and your fee will not be refunded. Camp Road has limited parking so please allow sufficient time to park in the nearby car parks.
Please bring clean socks for your child as we can no longer lend socks (we have socks available to purchase)
No more than 4 people over the age of 5 may accompany a booking.
Pushchairs are permitted in store but we have limited space so if possible please leave near the door (please call and let us know in advance if you require wheelchair access)
Card payments are our preferred method of payment, we will accept cash
We have no customer toilet facilities
Exchanges or refunds for faulty items require an appointment to be made (charge still applies, see booking form)
As of 19th July with the relaxing of some rules we have made the decision to continue with the following health and safety guidelines that we have in place:
- we request sanitiser is used on entering and exiting our building
- we politely ask that all customers wear a mask (unless you are exempt). Closure and subsequent disruption from isolation is a far greater issue than wearing a mask and until this is no longer a threat we will not be changing our policy
- your children are your responsibility please ensure that they stay in your allocated seated area and refrain from touching equipment or stock
- we ask that you respect others (staff and customers) as we have all had different experiences, tolerances and anxieties to this situation
- if you or your child are ill we reserve the right not to serve you, contact us so we can rearrange your appointment
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch
You will receive appointment reminders and a follow up message via email. The unsubscribe button is at the foot of the email.
** By booking an appointment you confirm that you accept the above policy **