Appointment Service - North Camp
After careful consideration for the health and well being of both our customers and staff, we recommend making an appointment particularly over busier periods like school holidays and Saturdays. If you have not made an appointment we will serve you as soon as possible dependent on staff availability and existing appointments we may have.
PLEASE READ THE POLICY BELOW AND THEN SELECT 'BOOK NOW' AT FOOT OF THIS PAGE
Appointments are available for 1/2/3 children and carries a £5/10/15 charge which is non refundable if you do not attend the appointment or cancel with less than 48 hours notice (non-negotiable). The charge can be used as credit against a purchase on the day or on a future purchase
We have allocated 15 minutes per booking, there is flexibility with timings should you child have special requirements or needs. If you are late we reserve the right to refuse service and your fee will not be refunded. Camp Road has limited parking so please allow sufficient time to park in the nearby car parks.
Please bring clean socks for your child as we can no longer provide socks (we can not serve without these).
No more than 4 people over the age of 5 may accompany a booking.
Pushchairs are permitted in store but we have limited space so if possible please leave near the door (please call and let us know in advance if you require wheelchair access).
Card payments are our preferred method of payment, we will accept cash
We have no customer toilet facilities
Exchanges or refunds for faulty items require an appointment to be made (charge still applies, see booking form)
We also have the following health and safety guidelines in place:
- we request sanitiser is used on entering and exiting our building
- face coverings are to be worn for everyone aged over 4 years
- your children are your responsibility please ensure that they stay in your allocated seated area and refrain from touching equipment or stock
- we ask that you respect others (staff and customers) as we have all had different experiences, tolerances and anxieties to this situation
- if you or your child are ill we reserve the right not serve you
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch
** By booking an appointment you confirm that you accept the above policy **